Tuesday 12 July 2011

Summer-Hole





Not much happening here.
Summertime.
July.
The Swedes have disappeard into the deep forests, pretending to be one with Mother Nature. Of course with the help of all the priviledges Modern Civilisation has to offer.
Occasional trips downtown also offer little or no excitement.
I am however working on a picture series of fashion disasters my sore eyes are confronted with every day. To document this is however not easy as most people would NOT like to be presented as walking offenders to my sensitive fashion taste buds. But I am working on it.............
As a little comfort and in order not to loose my nagging skills I found the above ad in my alltime favourite morning newspaper, The Posten of Jönköping.
Fresh, this morning.
It is too warm to get really excited over this but it shows in a nutshell what journalism is all about, here, in the cradle of Jantelagen and where the word "lagom" has an importance that will be hard to match for any other place.
Yes, "lugn och skötsam"....I shall keep an eye on the career of this promising talent. I am sure he will not have too many surprises to offer.
In the meantime I enjoy the summertime.
Taking it nice and easy.
Lugnt.
This may help you to get into the spirit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pdyiK5kziw