Monday 18 June 2012

olala onani.....

There is so much to share with you, my dear audience.
But I also think that in the light of Eternity rarely anything of this matters (must have said that earlier since it is my favourite quote).... so I often leave it at that.
But occasionally I am kind of compelled to spit my venom.
As part of my daily routine I do read the Paper that Matters, Jönköpings Posten of course. It never fails in keeping me informed about the things that REALLY count. So today I stumbled over a note that nearly made me drop my coffee-cup on my virgin white beed sheets:
"UNGDOMSRÅDET VILL ORDNA ONANIDAG". 
After the public uproar about things like a stripklubb in Bankeryd, öppetider of restaurants/servering of alcohol etc, I thought it was quite gutsy to "anordna en onanidag".
"Tjejer ska hitta sin egen grej"!!!! 
(citation Alexandra Östhed, ordförande Ungdomsrådet)
I do not know in detail how Ungdomsrådet is financed....but it strikes me as well invested tax-payers pengar. Amongst other political activities Ungdomsrådet seems to truly care about making this world a better place!
I would rather see teenage girls hanging around in town and masturbating than persuing other activities that could cause health hazards or subject them to potentially dangerous situations.
Onani is as such harmless, comes for free, stimulates your metabolism and relaxes.
So panties, sorry hands down, this is really an innovative and imaginative venture.
For those girls who have not yet located their pleasure-spot in the lower half of their body - this is a chance to strike gold, or orgasm if lucky.
Urinating in public is a punishable offence. Even openly breastfeeding babies does not necessarily meet public approval. So it will be exciting to see the reaction when confronted with the sight of a public masturbating-show. In Rådhusparket or so. I fervently hope the weather plays along. Watch or participate. This wont go unnoticed or unheard!!

 Power to the Girls! 
Hit your pleasure spot-
Gently!
:-)