Thursday 21 July 2011

Jämställdhet.... or when women look like men that look like women

It is not really "hot" stuff I am writing about nowadays. I think it has to do with SUMMER. Nothing exciting (which is also in a way comforting) happens, no desasters, nil epidemics, zero war .....at least in these boundaries.
.........only the usual.
When I saw this photo in today's newspaper I initially did not even bother to read the text to the picture. I really thought that these were 4 men dressed as women in some silly Swedish folk-theatre.
Was I surprised to read that these ARE woman!!
That is what I see so many times: Swedes practise Jämställdhet to the extend that, as I always say, women here will be the first to grow a penis and Swedish men will be the first to deliver babies, probably sexless ones. Question is not wether but when. And I think it won't be a long wait.