Wednesday 20 July 2011

Art Aficinados :) :) :) :) :)

Is this a country of art aficinados???..........or of pickpockets??!!
In today's Jönköpings Posten I found this tiny little note saying that 5000, in words: FIVETHOUSAND, pieces of the art collection belonging to Stockholm's Stadsmuseum, comprising of 31 000 objects, have been "disappearing".
The period of time in which this has happened is not given. But I presume it is not over the last decades. If so one wonders why they have not looked into this matter earlier.
I particularly like the explanation given by Gunilla Rehnström Olander that these art objects "sakta vandra bort"!!!
How she can get away with this idiotic comment strikes me.
I am not talking about Gunilla only.....but the rest of you who accepts this.
..............
.....................
Sorry for the interruption- but I was shaking in violent ripples of laughter!